Graduate Jobs 2018 Latest/upcoming Government/Pvt Jobs after Graduation, Latest Graduate Jobs in India
Dear Job Seekers, Welcome to our educational portal. There are a lots of Job Opportunities after Graduation not only in Private Sector but also in Government and Public Sector also. Candidates who complete their Graduation degree can apply to enter into the prestigious organization and to make a shining future. Every year many departments issued the job notification for graduate candidates in various fields. Candidates can apply for the job opening according to their particular manner of knowledge about their field. After complete Graduation degree candidates can apply for various job vacancy of many sectors such as Banking, Defence, Railway Jobs, Teaching, College, Financial Institutions, Universities & Schools, SSC, UPSC, Agriculture Jobs and many more. There is a massive scope in job after Graduation. Around Lakh vacancies are published every year in the different departments which provided graduate degree join and large number of candidates apply for this.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 500 Posts
REET 2017-2018 35000 Teacher Posts
LIC Recruitment 2017-18 164 Posts
Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2017-18 Various Posts
HP Gram Panchayat Vacancy 201 Posts
TSPSC Forest Recruitment 2017-18 Various Posts
ssvssansthan.com Recruitment Various Posts
PNRD Assam Recruitment 1083 Posts
Graduate Jobs 2018
When the students complete their graduation degree candidates want to get a job according to their subjects and their interest. Now days experience is more important than having graduation degree or more degrees. When Government and private Sectors issued the job vacancies then Graduation is only consider as a kind of educational qualification or eligibility to apply for the posts. To getting government jobs candidates need to hard preparations to clear all the exams and tests. There are lots of candidates applied for the State and central Govt jobs, so competition is very tough now. Candidates who are complete their Graduation and seeking for Govt Jobs they can apply for any recruitment according to their interest and qualifications. So candidates need to aware about the new job notifications and check our page regularly for latest updates. We are providing the table of latest Central and state Govt Jobs for Graduates on this page given below.
Latest Graduate Jobs 2018
Candidates who grab Graduation Degree then it define the interest of those subjects in which they want to make their career. There are lots of job opportunity after complete the Graduation Degree and it is not only in Private Sector but also in government and public sectors. So candidates who complete their Graduation degree need to enter into the respected organization and to make their shining future. You may keep in touch with us to get update info of Graduate Jobs 2018.
Government Jobs After Graduation
All the candidates who complete their Graduation Degree and seeking for Govt Jobs can apply for the latest Govt Jobs according to their eligibility and interest. Now days many government and private sector issued the various job for different posts to recruit the Graduate Candidates. So candidates need to open the official website and applied online for your suitable job. We are given the table for the applicants to check the suitable job in their field. You need to check the table given below.
Name of the field
Candidates must have completed their graduation degree like CA, CS, ICWA, B.Com, BBA for applying Banking Sector Jobs.
There are various job opportunity in IT Sector in India. Candidates who completed B.Tech, BCA Degree can apply for the IT Sector Jobs.
There are many management companies worked in India and all are need human resources for working. Candidates who have BBA, BCOM Degree can prefer these jobs.
Constructions and Buildings
There are lots of Construction companies in India to make the transportation shining, engineers can prefer this.
Massive Scope of jobs in the field of Media and students of Mass Communication can prefer these jobs.
Government Jobs for Graduates
Everyone wants to get Govt Jobs after complete their Graduation Degree. People get attracted to the Govt Jobs because of some causes such as good environment and facilities, Pension plan and the many benefits. Graduation Degree holder candidates may get job in any organization after complete their Graduation Degree in the subjects like Arts Science, Medical, Management etc. Here we are provided the list of Govt Sectors who releases the job notification regularly for many different posts. You can check the list given below.
- Indian Army
- IAF (Indian Air Force) Recruitment
- WBCSC (West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission)
- OPTCL (Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited)
- KGMC (King George’s Medical University)
- MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)
- NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd)
- Railtel Recruitment
- UP Government Jobs
- UJVNL (Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited)
- Utkal University
- IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
- HCK (High Court of Karnataka)
- EXIM (Export – Import Bank of India)
- KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)
- UIIC (United India Insurance Company Limited)
- OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)
- ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force)
- NEIGRIHMS (North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences)
- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
Benefits of Govt Jobs
- We are given all the details of Govt Jobs Benefits here on this page which is given below.
- Candidates who are worked in Govt Sector those salary will increases not depends on their performance but in private sector Jobs salary increments in purely based on their performance and working ability.
- Govt Jobs are a secure jobs but in private sector jobs are not secure.
- In Govt Jobs there is limited working hours. Candidates will be go to the office on time and on time the office will be off.
- In Govt Jobs candidates can take promotions after a service period hence but in Private sector promotions will be given on employer’s performance.
- In Govt Jobs candidates have various facilities such as internet, telephone subscription, LTC etc.
Private Jobs for Graduate
Graduate Candidates who are interested for Private sector jobs can apply for many reputed companies. Now days private companies also give an attractive salary packages to appointed applicants for applied posts. We are provided the list of private organization which is given below.
- Sony Recruitment
- Bajaj Allianz Recruitment
- Bajaj Finance
- Muthoot Fincorp Recruitment
- Zs Associate
- Intel Corporation
- ICICI Bank Recruitment
- Snapdeal Recruitment
- Quick Heal
These above private companies provided many job opportunities for Graduate candidates. Candidates who want to make their career in privates sector can apply as their eligibility and interest.